Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sac Manille

I used to love buying bags of all sorts. When I was still single, I think I accumulated a number of bags (not that I've actually used them... I think half of which I've since sold, or given away...) that I kept a whole wall of bags in my mom's old house.

I recently purchased a bag beyond my means - a special L, to reward myself after all these years of sacrificing my love for bags. Yes, you read that right, beyond my means. I can no longer afford the luxury of buying expensive bags. I have tuition payments and a family to think about.

So when my friend Zachi introduced me to her new baby, Sac Manille, I was more than impressed and relieved. Beautiful bags need not be expensive. And these bags are the kind you'd be proud to own.

Sac Manille is an online shopping niche for stylish, affordable and quality bags that aims to cater to the many facets of the “everyday” girl’s personality. It offers its customers a trouble-free virtual shopping experience through easy browsing, fast delivery and outstanding customer service. 

Currently, Sac Manille carries the international brand, David Jones - a bag brand from Paris that has been in the market for the past 27 years!

Sac Manille is a different kind of bag business, I must say. Aside from their usual website, they also do bag soirees - think Tupperware party but with bags! They are also looking for re-sellers  so if you are interested in making a little more this holiday season, Sac Manille may just be the thing for you!

ALBA, SRP: P2,200

ALYSSA, SRP: P1,800
BABETTE, SRP: P2,299
BAMA, SRP: P2,200
BAMBI, SRP: P1,730

I got my first David Jones bag about a month ago. It is the AGA (now sold out, sorry), but when KY saw the bag, she couldn't help but compare it to her Kipling (in a similar style). And I am telling you, she couldn't believe this sells for less than P2,000!

Yes, affordable yet stylish. Durable and functional. That is Sac Manille. See for yourself.

KY was more than willing to model the AGA for this post. It's her kind of bag.
The AGA also comes with an optional shoulder strap.

Big and yet slim. You won't believe how much room this bag has!
The AGA has two compartments, plus a zipped pocket in the middle that fits a full-sized iPad!
It is also made with an inner side pocket, pockets for your small gadgets and an outside zipped pocket.
Sac Manille has items that range from P950 to P3500. You've got to see the bags to know what I mean when I say they're beautifully-made! They only stock about 20 pieces per style - which is a fact I like about this bag company.

To order, visit www.sacmanille.com.

1. Fill out required details on order form which can be located here: http://www.sacmanille.com/order-form.html
2. A confirmation will be sent after 24-28 hours.
3. Once order is confirmed, you will be re-directed to the Sac Manille website if your order online was successfully sent.
4. Orders will be sent out a day after payment.
5. Orders will be delivered within 1-3 days.

Or you may see the bags in person! Text or call Sac Manille at 09228431662.

Sac Manille will also be at the following bazaars this holiday season:

St. James Bazaar, Alabang: November 30 thru December 2, 2012
Rockwell's Moonlit Bazaar, December 7 to 9, 2012

Check out their booth to see the bags for yourself!




Happy Bag Shopping!

Like Sac Manille on Facebook!
Follow them on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails