Monday, March 25, 2013

Procrastination at Its Finest

PROCRASTINATION. pro·cras·ti·na·tion [proh-kras-tuh-ney-shuhn, pruh‐]; noun: the act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention. Ex. She was smart, but her constant procrastination led her to be late with almost every assignment. (from Dictionary.com)

Well, we're leaving for Korea tonight, and I haven't even started packing. If that's not procrastination, then what is? Last night, I looked at my empty bag, and the pile of clothes next to it, and thought to myself, I desperately need motivation (like the trip isn't motivation enough). But then, at 3am, I was still staring at the empty bag. The kids were already asleep and I didn't have an excuse.

The nanny dumped all of that on RL's bed. Sigh. Now I don't know where to start.
I'm in the office now, since we don't leave until late tonight, and yes, I am thinking "I have to packkkkkk!!!" but instead, I'm typing this. Ah procrastination! But really, I work best under pressure. Yes, I am the cramming queen. Photo-finish princess!

There. I found a good excuse. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails