Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crazy-Passionate for Him!

Taking time out right now from working on my Hillsong presentation to blog a bit about last night's amazing Passion Conference!

We had a FULL HOUSE! The Big Dome became one crazy, shaking, screaming, Big Dome - with kids just crazy passionate for Jesus! How, you say? Well, you should have been there to know exactly what I mean. But imagine Araneta Coliseum filled to the brim with screaming kids, praising, worshiping and just loving God!

I am in awe of God's magnificent power. In awe of how He moved in the lives of these students. How He has awakened the hearts of kids, and brought the fire back in their hearts. And do not discount the fact that my own heart was awakened by God's word. Amazing.

I may be no one, but may my little story weave itself into the bigger story that brings great, great glory to Him!

Isaiah 26:8 - "YES LORD, WALKING IN THE WAY OF YOUR TRUTH, WE WAIT EAGERLY FOR YOU, FOR YOUR NAME AND RENOWN ARE THE DESIRE OF OUR SOULS."

(photo credit: http://268generation.com/blog - will try to post pics soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails