Monday, May 31, 2010

Home, Sweet Home!

Flew back last night. The meetings were successful, although I must say, all of Saturday was tiring. We were at the Grand Hyatt for meeting number one, had lunch somewhere along the way back to the train, then went to IKEA up north for some... hmmm... window shopping, then back to town for meeting number 2, which didn't happen as planned. It rained, so our friends were late - a good 3 hours late.

Anyway, it's hard to be away from the kids, even if for a coupl'a days. I missed spending my birthday with them, and they had to celebrate it with my mom and sibs instead. I celebrated it on the plane back. :P

But I am glad to be home. Planning the next trip this July, this time with the kids. I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails