Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No Post. No Excuse.

Sorry, I have missing out on blogging the past month or so. Can't help it. My router's broken and my brother hasn't had time to fix it. And because it has been hot and humid, I can't find the energy to surf downstairs. My living room feels like a sauna. And that is an understatement.

Just last week, right before A's spa-rty, I was determined to find the Littlest Pet Shop toys we got from a fastfood toy sale (we were planning on including one pet per loot bag), but alas, I didn't know where to look. Ever since we moved to the new townhouse, I think we've managed to unpack only 20% of our things. The rest remain in boxes. I plan to dispose of them soon, since 8 months without them only prove we don't really need them now, right?

And I went through about over a dozen boxes in the attic, and a few more under the spiral staircase, but no luck. I was drenched in sweat, my nanny was drenched in sweat, and RL looked like he just got out of the shower. Eeeps. And no luck on the toys. So no pet in the loot bag.

But yea, I haven't been posting, I know. But my brother promises to get that fixed so I hope to be posting more often now. That, plus the rainy season is around the corner...

June na! Didn't we just have Christmas and New Year yesterday? Nyar. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails