Monday, May 30, 2011

Remember Take 6?

If We Ever (video from antcreations on Youtube)

Well, this was playing in my brother's car today. And yea, reminiscing about my Teen Disc Jockey-ing days with my friends GM, IG, and CJ. Good ol' days! I was 14 and having the time of my life - no worries, no problems, all fun.

We were DJs for a program called 'Just for Teens' on Power 810 AM (DZRJ), and because of the show, we got to know all these artists in the Christian Music world. If you're reading this, and you don't know who Take 6 is, then you should read up and know that THEY ARE LEGENDS! They are an a capella group that won 10 Grammys, 10 Dove awards, and then some. Hearing their music again just brought me back in time, when life was simpler and easier. Hehe.

Enjoy!

One of my faves, Mary (video from antcreations on Youtube)


Take 6 Medley (video from antcreations on Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails