Monday, November 2, 2009

Comments

18 unmoderated comments on R and his Halloween shebang. What can I say? Well, nothing but... it's his life. If he wants to totally ruin it by being a prick, then by golly, what can I do? I am not the boss of him. I do not keep him on a leash.

Just the same, anyone has free will to do whatever one pleases. It's how things are. God sets out a perfect plan for each and every one of us. But sin sets us apart from Him and that plan. Free will allows us to choose paths. We have no one to blame but ourselves for the wrong choices we make.

I honestly do not know what to make of R. If you all are confused, I am that and so much more. And as expected, his 'friends' welcomed him with open arms. Like he was some hero. This is exactly what I was worried about two months ago. It is no use protecting someone who would rather be 'popular' then safe. When all is said and done, I hope you 'friends' will be there for him when his going gets tough. I hope his skeletons haunt you all instead. And one day, when you all have daughters, and the men in their lives prioritize 'friends' over family (just like you all once did), I pray you will all look back and realize what a worthless life you all led. Pshh! For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails