Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Devoted

Read

Devoted Lyrics

here.

DEVOTED
by: Citipointe Live

I'm losing
my whole life
In your purpose and
for your heart's desire
I'm running
with blinded eyes
faith as my guide
let your love take flight

Refrain:
For you, all was put aside
all for you and I
Father it's you I love

Chorus:
I'm devoted to you
sacred love, my truth
I'm devoted to you
all in all I worship you
I worship you my Lord

Bridge:
Precious God
Into your arms
Without blame I come
Your blood has saved us all

~~~

If there is one thing I am thankful for, with touring with Citipointe Live this past week or so, it is learning a lot from the team. And learning this song is one of them. I don't know where this path is leading me. All I know is that I have God by my side, and with faith as my guide, nothing could go wrong. I am comforted in this thought.

What about you? Where are you heading, and who is steering your ship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails