Thursday, March 1, 2012

That Java Rice Craving.

It started when I brought two whole bags of an assortment of Clara Ole's Ora Mix Mo to Hong Kong. I wanted to give my friends AB and M some to try. Two weeks after that trip, AB tells me on Facebook how she and her hubby E both love the Java Rice variant. Hmmm, I've never tried that one. I always stick to the safe ones - Adobo, Beefsteak and Bagoong Rice.

I really am not a fan of Java Rice. Even on past Barbeque nights in Tiendesitas, I always skip on the Java Rice and ask for plain. Yup, just plain or garlic, for I am no Java Rice girl. But when AB told me how they both loved Ora Mix Mo's Java Rice mix, I just had to give it a try.

I got a big pack from the office coop and cooked a small batch. Just a cup, because I only wanted a taste. But waaah! IT'S SO GOOD! I think I cooked up two more batches.

So ever since, it has been Java Rice almost everyday in my household. Even A takes it to school because she loves it. The best part is... it's easy to make.

What you need:
A Pack of Clara Ole Ora Mix Mo Java Rice (or any variant; there's Adobo Rice, Beefsteak Rice, Bagoong Rice, Tocino Rice, Java Rice, Paella Rice, Japanese Fried Rice - available at leading supermarkets nationwide)
2 cups of cooked rice
a little oil


How to cook it:
1) Preheat a little oil in a pan.
2) Pour in rice and heat it a bit.
3) Add a little of the Ora Mix Mo sauce. 
4) Mix until rice is coated.

Okay, okay. Those are not the instructions on the pack. But you get the gist. It's so easy to cook. And best of all, it contains no added MSG.

It's as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Heat oil and rice in a pan.
2) Add a little of your Ora Mix Mo sauce.
and 3) Mix until rice is coated. Voila! Java Rice!
Get to know more of the Clara Ole brand! Check out their Facebook page here.

http://claraole.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails