Monday, June 18, 2012

Bento's Back!

Sorry, no real post today. Nothing on the Birthday Blowout either, although I did draw the Clara Ole Gift Pack winners already. But yeah, will announce tomorrow.

I stayed home today. Had a really, really bad migraine, my left eye kept tearing up, and I wanted to chop my head off. I finally found a comfy position after two hours of trying to rest, but alas, it didn't work as it was flat-face down. Ha! So I stayed in bed all afternoon trying to calm my throbbing head. Sigh.

This was the culprit (plus staying up worrying if they'd suspend school right when my A was already on her way to school). Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the culprit. T'was because I got up to make A bento lunch. Nothing fancy but I wanted her to get a little excited with what she had - what, after that episode last week where she tries to bring her savings to buy food for recess. This, after buying all the snacks she could find at Shopwise.

Upper Box: Fresh Mango Slices (P49/kg at Shopwise), Mint 3 Musketeers (S&R),  Bibingka Hearts (Ferinos, VMall)
Lower Box: Bistek Tagalog, Rice, Pickled Radish and Carrot slices and Wansoy/ Coriander Leaves 
In fairness, she ate up everything, except for a few slices of the pickles. She ate the wansoy. Haha, we love wansoy.

And yes, after making this, I went back to bed. AND woke up with a headache.

So there. I think my body clock is telling me to just drink coffee and not go back to bed after waking up so early. So that's what I'm doing tomorrow.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails