Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jayesslee Gold Ticket Winners!


Finally drew the winners! Congratulations! You each get a GOLD Ticket to see Jayesslee LIVE on Thursday, June 21!

ELTON P. QUIAMCO
MEI ATIENZA
SARAH MAE NALAUNAN MARIANO
JEFFORD SECONDES
RYAN HALAGNA



Just a few reminders to all winners (PLEASE READ)...

1) YOU MUST BE AT ROBINSON'S FORUM (Pioneer) ON THURSDAY, JUNE 21, BETWEEN 6:30 - 7:00 PM TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE FROM ME.
2) FOR JAYESSLEE TICKET WINNERS, I WILL BE SENDING YOU EMAILS NOW. PLEASE CHECK AS I WILL NEED YOUR CONTACT DETAILS.
3) YOUR TICKET IS TRANSFERABLE. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE CLAIMING AND USING YOUR TICKET.

Again, congratulations, Elton, Mei, Sarah Mae, Jefford and Ryan! See you on Thursday!

Need more tickets? Call Becca Music Inc at 9105524/ 9105352!
Super thanks to my Aunt RKS for always being there for me. I love you and I know you know that but I'd like to say it again (and again!). Thank you to Boss S and J, for always supporting my blog with swag and for my Meet and Greet Birthday Gift! And to Becca Music, Inc. - partners in Christ forever! Love you guys!


So there. IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE REMINDERS ABOVE THIS PARAGRAPH, STOP. GO BACK AND READ.

BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT DAY 9 HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY BECCA MUSIC INC. Nine Birthday Blowout Days done, five more to go! Woohoo! Belated Happy Birthday to me!

www.facebook.com/officialjayessleephilippines 
www.facebook.com/beccamusicinc 

www.facebook.com/jayessleemusic 
www.jayesslee.com 
www.youtube.com/user/Jayesslee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails