Friday, June 8, 2012

Birthday Blowout - DAY 4!

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Can't believe it's time for school again. Pretty soon, it'll be basketball season. In our household, school spirit is split 50/50. We have blue bloods and the green ones. My youngest brother and I come from the school on the hill, where bright Loyola colors fly. KY and my other brother... well, they're green blooded. LOL!

I guess you can say I'm torn in between. They're both great schools. But since KY went to DLSU, I guess it's fair to say I'm neutral. Hehe. Anyway, KY and her bff KA started GREEN BLOODED as a school project - pretty much the same way my brother started his shirt company. Today, GBT or Green Blooded Tees is a full-fledged business. Yep, two young girls pursuing their dream. I guess it runs in the family - this T-shirt thing. LOL!

Anyway, for Day 4, we have Green Blooded Tees, who generously gave us 5 sets - each consisting of a shirt and a lanyard.

3 sets Religio Mores Shirt  + DLSU Lanyard,
and 2 sets DLSU Shirt + DLSU Lanyard! 
Raffle will be in this order:

Religio Mores SMALL Shirt + DLSU Lanyard
Religio Mores SMALL Shirt + DLSU Lanyard
Religio Mores MEDIUM Shirt + DLSU Lanyard
DLSU SMALL Shirt + DLSU Lanyard
DLSU MEDIUM Shirt + DLSU Lanyard

Get as much as 15 entries for this giveaway! Good luck!


Posting Day 5 in a few minutes; Stay tuned!

BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT DAY 4 IS BEING BROUGHT TO YOU BY GREEN BLOODED TEES! (Thank you, girls!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails