Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ole! Day 7 Winners!

I'm cutting this short as I have several posts for tonight. I drew winners the other night. Each of you get a Clara Ole gift pack!

Each Clara Ole gift pack contains (1) Tomato Sauce, 250g; (1) Chunky Tomato with Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce, 225g; (1) Barbecue Marinade Hickory, 225g; (1) Ora Mix Mo Java Rice, 120g, and (1) Dips n' Dressings Thousand Island, 120g.
CONGRATULATIONS!

JAY ANTHONY GONZALES
REGINE BIANCA ROBIN
OGIE CAYABYAB
MARVI NATURAL BUNCARAS
JOANNA DELOS SANTOS



I will send you notification emails soon! Let me get around to doing that. 14 sets of promos, blog posts and emails - what was I thinking?!! LOL! I am, needless to say, overwhelmed. But t'is fun, so yea, please, please, please be patient with me.

I'd like to thank my cousin J for allowing me to blog about our food products. Thank you for inviting me to your events, even if I no longer work directly with your group. I owe you posts! I'd also like to thanks SB for inviting me to the Clara Ole Sinangag Fest and yes, I have that coming next! And to NH for trusting me with her brand. Thank you for generously supporting this blowout!


BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT DAY 7 HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY CLARA OLE! If you haven't checked out their latest iPad Giveaway, read all about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails