Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carmex to the Rescue!

My not-so-little girl A has super, super red lips. Ok, maybe I should say she HAD super, super red lips. When she was less than a year old, my relatives would reprimand me for letting A wear lipstick - when really, she had none on.

These photos do not do her red lips justice. 
Alas, when she was about four, she took on the habit of biting her lips. So much so that her lips are now dry, chapped and dull. :( *sigh* There are times when her lips actually look like there are craters on them (yes, craters!!!). I get so OC that I want to smother her lips with petroleum jelly - which she hates.

I know I've written about this before, but THANK GOODNESS FOR CARMEX! It's the ONLY lip balm my daughter loves - practically the ONLY one I trust to keep her lips moisturized. Now, A can have her soft, red lips back. Yes, thanks to Carmex!

USE CARMEX EVERYDAY, KISS DRY, CHAPPED LIPS AWAY!
Bye, dry and chapped lips! Hello, soft, luscious lips! Thank you, Carmex!
Did you know that Carmex has been keeping lips moisturized for the past 75 years? Developed in 1937 over a kitchen stove in Wisconsin, Carmex was mixed and made by hand for the first 20 years! Remember how RL loved it too because it soothed his booboo? Well that's because Carmex contains menthol and camphor, which gives one that tingling, cool effect that actually works by helping relieve the irritation of rough, chapped lips.

I don't know what we'd do without Carmex. It is truly one product that we love.

~~~ * ~~~

Carmex Lip Balm comes in classic Carmex Jars ( with over 1 Billion sold since 1937!), Carmex Tubes and Carmex Click Sticks (available in original, cherry and strawberry!). Find Carmex at the following stores:


- PCX outlets (Rob Plc Manila, Festival Mall, Rockwell, Alabang Town Center)
- first Aid in Greenbelt 3
- Robinson's Department Stores nationwide
- Landmark Department Stores (Makati and Trinoma)
- Shopwise Supermarkets
- Pure Beauty, Serendra (2nd floor)
- Boracay Budget Mart
- Suesh, Greenhills
- Red Dot, Laoag Ilocos Norte

www.mycarmex.com
www.facebook.com/CarmexPhilippines
https://twitter.com/CarmexPh

1 comment:

  1. Lovely little lady! Big fan of carmex myself especially the cherry flavor. :)

    Just followed you on GFC. Hope to get a follow back. :) TY

    themommist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails