Friday, February 11, 2011

Friend of the Month

Someone sent me an email with photos of the hubby and his new "friend" a couple of weeks ago. Not that I was interested, but I checked the photos out.

First pic shows hubby with a slim, chinita girl with her arms all over the place. Second is a group pic with them both doing who-knows-what in the background. And third is a threesome picture, showing hubby with another friend, but "friend" is still all over him, so it becomes a threesome pic.

Why do I even bother to look? Sigh.

Girl, first off, if you want nice pictures, make sure you wash and comb your hair. And I don't know if you read the newsies or know how to google, but man, you are in for the ride of your life.

Ok, ok, malay ko ba, baka true love na? Eto nalang, tan-tan-tanan, magpakasal kayo, tapos kita-kita nalang sa korte. Para bongga!

Seriously, why send me pictures? Ayan, para masaya ka, sisikat ka.

1 comment:

  1. garapal talaga ang mga babaeng pumapatol sa mga married na lalake. no shame...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails