Friday, February 11, 2011

Roast Duck and RL

Since the nanny isn't around, and I have to keep house... I've come to realize that housework is hard, hard work. I mean, I don't mind being a housewife, but I can't work full time and keep house at the same time. Nope, not with two kids vying for the TV and my attention (not to mention a hyperactive shih tzu). Alas, the mere thought of going home to clean AND cook dinner makes me sooooo lazy. Yes, I dread just the thought of it. Did I mention that I also do some of the laundry?

My mom tells me to just eat out for dinner. It's a price to pay, but at least I get to keep my sanity. We were supposed to go to a house party tonight, but my kids have colds (no thanks to the nanny who hasn't given them their vitamins all this time - the bottles are still full). So yes, it looks like we're eating out tonight.

~~~

I was looking through pictures and found K's pictures of our last homeland trip. I don't know why I didn't have my SLR then, so these are point and shoot material (have to save up for the S95). I have a little gourmand here. He absolutely loves Roasted Duck! But hey, hole-in-the-wall goodness... who wouldn't?





Hmmm... roast duck sounds good. Think we'll go get some for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails