Thursday, February 10, 2011

Double Timing

Yes, yes, it is expected. Each time I strengthen my resolve to stand, the devil double times. Pant! Pant! I am sure he is exhausted. I am not giving up.

I finally got a new tracker on this blog. A better one. Yesterday, on FB, one of my friends commented on how she remembers my "Tracker Sees You" post and how it felt so eerie to have me track who my readers are. But hey, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. I have stalkers. How I wish my stalkers were cute, handsome men. LOL! But no, I have none of those (none that I know of anyway) and many of the desperate women kind. The kind that check to see if I am good with the hubby, the kind that see if there is anything up my sleeve.

So last night, I got the brush from the hubby. Apparently, a "friend" of his has been reading my blog. And I suppose my recent post on "loving" him rubbed off the wrong way on the "friend".

What's so wrong with being friends with my husband? He is, after all, still MY husband - the father of my children, the man who calls me everyday to check on the kids, etc. And who are you, may I ask, but the clingy "friend" who expects the world from a man who can never be fully yours. Let me remind you, I am not the desperate-woman-seeking-full-attention here. I know where I stand. And I know that the Lord is on my side. Who, pray tell, is on yours?

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.Mark 10:7-9;

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha kaye you are so funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on that Bible verse. I enjoy reading your blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaye, I am so blessed reading your posts.. I came upon your site while searching for Nappy cakes..

    I have experienced unfaithful boyfriends, and the pain is excruciating.. pero yung sa iyo, wow! buti na lng our God is a powerful God and He protects and strengthens His children..

    I am praying that your marriage will be healed, and for your hubby to be strong when temptation comes a knockin!..

    God bless you and you are an encouragement to all other women out there fighting for their marriage!

    Fan from Aotearoa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails