Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nanny Woes Part 3

Well, folks, we're at it again. The nanny came, and left, just like that. Mind you, this is no new nanny. She's been with us for almost a year, and I've known her for almost 9 years, since she is the older sister of A's old nanny.

But yes, dwendes and hives. What can I do with stories like that? I mean, I tried talking her into seeing a doctor, going to the ER, taking Claritin, Benadryl, Allerta, etc. But nope. She won't buy my way. I talked to her about God and His omnipotence. But she chooses to leave it to fate. And faith healers, who, by now, are probably rich with her money.

So yes, what do you do when you have two young kids and no househelp? When you work full time? You seek help.

But God's grace is amazing. I may be a little stressed, but He took that all away. I am enjoying my kids, and everyone has been great!

Yea, so much for that lazy Saturday. T'was a rare treat. But yea, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. oh yes...yaya problems. when my yaya decided to leave when my daughter was 4 years old i told her good riddance since i was lucky enough to be a non-working mom & wife, and i was hands-on, yaya was just an assistant. so i have been enjoying my daughter since then. and why not? she is nag-iisa and will soon be a teen in a couple of years then she will be shoo-ing me away. but there is also a more personal reason which i can't get into but is also a major factor why i have to be the one raising her and not a yaya. i now have my own little business going which i operate from the home so i am still always visible at home. but yes, God is good, and there is a reason things happen the way they do...why i have to be the primary caregiver to my daughter and not a yaya...and i can tell that you also accept His will just as i do...and who are we to question right? kaya mo yan kaye, your'e on the right track & i'll be rooting for you sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails