Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Busy Week!

Don't ask me why I'm taking time out to post a blog update - at 1:25 in the morning. Nope, I don't have time to do this. I am in the middle of writing that Manual for a private workshop. But writing something so technical can be daunting, so I am taking time off to write - just to get my mind off things. For a short while.

But who can take his mind off work when it is pressing and urgent? I was writing on my work logbook earlier today, and I can't believe I've amassed a long list of things to do! Ako na ang busy! Ay, grabe, it is overwhelming. I do not even know where to start. I guess you can blame it on those work days out of town, plus the fact that my brother and dad have both turned over some responsibilities to me. I want to be on top of everything, and yet, what's a one-woman team to do?

Let's see, this week alone is crazyyyyy! That plus I have these this week: an event, two workshops, a PTC, store visits, etc. etc.

I need extra grace, coffee and loads of encouragement and strength.

Okay, and maybe that Time-turner from Hermione Granger.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails