Tuesday, September 24, 2013

S&R Members' Treat: That Crazy Sale...

... IS HAPPENING TOMORROW!!!!! (Yes, M, I am generous with my exclamation points today, LOL)

I can't believe how time flies (even when you're busy with work and not having fun, hehe). But yes, tomorrow's the day, and I am getting all giddy just thinking about it.

Christmas shopping in September! Woohoo! Thank you, S&R, as always!

These banners almost didn't make it (extra thanks to Ms. BF, even if she's on leave today and to T for sending them over).

Can't have too many towels! I'm getting new ones tomorrow, for sure!

Sheet collectors, this one's for you! 

As usual, the September Members' Treat brings us gift packs for Christmas!

And the usual... and I'm hoarding!

If you see me tomorrow with any of these, please, PLEASE remind me that I am on a diet!

Check out the bakery for other great deals!

Then of course, the best way to know what actually is on sale... is to go and check out the sale! So head on over to an S&R store nearest you!

S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
September 25 to 29, 2013
8AM to 9PM

Bonifacio Global City * Congressional * Alabang * Aseana-Baclaran * Cebu * Pampanga * Davao

Happy shopping! And yes, see you there!

PS. Hoarding is optional. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails