Sunday, September 1, 2013

Create Your Own Bento with Saizen!

Follow my Bento IG account:
@momma_makes_imbento
Well, it looks like my Bento days are here to stay. I've been going at it for over a month now, and as you already know, my limit to Bento-making is 30 days, tops. But look, I'm already at Day 44 (thank goodness, I only have to make 'em on weekdays, unless of course, the little boy wants something special on a Saturday)!

The girls and I formed a Bento group on Facebook called BentoMommas. We realized, after almost a decade of friendship (for some) and a common love and addiction for Bento, that we work great as a team. Already, we have workshops and swap meets on the drawing board. Exciting times! But the deeper, common bond is hoarding. LOL! Yep, we are addicted to Bento-shopping, and have found ourselves scouring shelves and online stores for Bento items every single day.

Our favorite store is Saizen - the local and official Daiso distributor. Seriously, we are at Saizen almost everyday. Moneigh, my co-Bentomomma, is at their Market! Market! branch every Saturday. I do my rounds of Trinoma, Galleria, Magnolia and MetroEast at least once per week (sometimes twice a week, if I have store visits on my field itinerary). Yes, we are addicts. And we don't just get a set, we collect. Well, mainly because our kids tend to lose picks, barans, cups, etc. So it is a good excuse to stock up on tools. Hehe.

Here's good news. Saizen's theme highlight for the month is, you guessed it, Bento! All September, find Bento and food items at Saizen at their standard price of P88!

Visit a Saizen store near you and check out their CREATE YOUR OWN BENTO highlight for the month!

I am excited to check out their stores to see what new Bento items they have in stock. In the meantime, I shall start blogging about Bento more. Yes, do check back soon! We shall start a series on Bento (as requested by my friends who want to learn more about this new craze) this September.

Let me just say it again. I can't believe I'm past my 30-day Bento limit! Let's do this!

~~~

SAIZEN is a one-stop shop for all your necessities and Japanese goods for just P88! They offer a variety of products, ranging from household goods to hobby materials, stationery, school and office supplies, plastic storage and organizers, pet accessories and authentic Sanrio items - all at the amazingly low price of P88 each! 

Find Saizen at the following malls:
Robinsons Galleria
Robinsons Magnolia
Robinsons Metro East
Robinsons Place Manila
Market! Market! BGC
Trinoma
Robinsons Abreeza Mall - Davao
Robinsons Bacolod
Robinsons Cagayan de Oro
Robinsons Calasiao
Robinsons Centrio
Robinsons Meycauayan
Robinsons Place Iloilo.
Robinsons Place Palawan
Robinsons Place Tacloban
Ayala District Mall Imus
Pavillion Mall - Sta.Rosa

| facebook.com/saizenph
| twitter.com/SaizenByDaiso 
| instagram.com/SAIZENPH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails