Monday, September 9, 2013

The Wait is Over!

I tried to keep it a secret, but I received over a dozen messages through text, Facebook, Twitter, etc. So I finally got the go-ahead from S&R. Yay!

Here's what you've been waiting for - THE DATES FOR THIS MONTH'S MEMBERS' TREAT!!!



Meanwhile, since Member's Treat doesn't happen 'til end-month, do check out their Early Bird Treats. I shall try and visit to take photos of items on sale. Meanwhile, S&R has also partnered with BDO, here are some of the products you can get at discounted prices if you use your BDO Card:








Also, as a treat to Members, you can avail of their famous Blue Bunny "Bunny Tracks" (my favorite because of the Peanut Butter Cups!) for only P39/cup at the deli.


Hurry on to the nearest S&R store and start hoarding... er... planning for this month's Members' Treat! See you and happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails