Wednesday, September 25, 2013

More Than Meets the Eye!

The Transformers are back at McDonald's! Get BumbleBee, Optimus Prime, Megatron or Bulkhead with every Happy Meal you buy! For the girls, there's My Little Pony - Apple Jack, Lily Blossom, Pinky Pie and Rarity!

Order a Happy Meal and get it served in the iconic red Happy Meal box!

Bumblebee!

Our 3rd Lily Blossom. We gave one to our nanny's daughter,
and A lost the other one. 

Yes, I've been having the 4-pc Hotcake Happy Meal.
Look! Optimus Prime can't wait to dig in, too!

My Little Pony and Transformers in your Happy Meal - Collect all 8!
(From L-R; TOP) Rarity, Pinky Pie, Lily Blossom and Apple Jack; (BOTTOM) Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Megatron and Bulkhead.

So far, I've had three Happy Meals myself!

So don't worry, you are not alone. 

| facebook.com/McDo.ph
| Share your Happy Meal photos on social media! Hashtag #McDoHappyMeal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails