Sunday, September 29, 2013

S&R Members' Treat: More Loot!

Yes, I went back. And I plan to go back tomorrow with A. She has been wanting to go, but she had to go watch Bluebird today with KY. So yep, tomorrow. I am telling you this now, in case someone reading my blog sees me at S&R, comes up to me (like K did last year) only to tell me: "Ms. K, I can't believe you're here again!" LOL! So let me set the record straight. I am going again.

There.

Anyway, I went back with RL the other day and got a few more things. Photos below:


My best buy this year, only it isn't mine. The nanny asked me to get this for her.
Grip by High Sierra backpack, SALE PRICE: P799.95 (P700 discount!!!)

The Scotch Fur Fighter went on sale last Members' Treat. The refills are on sale this time!
Scotch Fur Fighter Refill Sheets, 8s, SALE PRICE: P69.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE

More shampoo! Color Me Happy for me, and Dove Daily Moisture for A.
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo, SALE PRICE: P279.95; Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo, SALE PRICE: P399.95

I wasn't supposed to get these, because I called the nanny right when I placed 'em in my cart,
and found out I still had an unopened pack plus two more in a set I got two Members' Treat ago. Oh well.
Rubbermaid Take Alongs Liquid Storage, 4s, SALE PRICE: P219.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE

We used to get this from Duty Free all the time. Then A got tired of it. This is perfect for RL's bento!
Foster Farms Mini Corn Dogs, 40s, SALE PRICE: P379.95

More baon food! This time for A!
Hormel Little Sizzlers Pork Sausage, SALE PRICE: P74.95

Because KY loves popcorn, I got this for her when I saw it at Aseana. They ran out of stock at BGC.
G.H. Cretors Popped Corn Chicago Mix, SALE PRICE: P329.95

Because KY and MOA swears by this, I got this for KY too! Did I mention how she loves popcorn?
PopCorners White Cheddar, SALE PRICE: P279.95

I wonder if there will be a part three to my loot posts this time? LOL! Anyway, as promised, here are current sale prices for some of the items I got:

Lifetime Round Table 33in, SALE PRICE: P1,399.95
Bath Towels, SALE PRICE: P399.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE
Bed Sheet Sets Queen, SALE PRICE: P2,499.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE
Jumbo Color and Activity Books, SALE PRICE: P89.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE
Ivory Aloe Vera Soap 10s, SALE PRICE: P369.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE
Safeguard White Aloe 8s, SALE PRICE: P369.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE
Zip Toilet Bowl Cleaner 500ml, SALE PRICE: P54.95
Biozip Color/Aloe Vera Laundry Detergent 4kg, SALE PRICE: P269.95
Labour Lemon Dish Paste 400g, SALE PRICE: P32.95
Ziploc Sandwich Bags 125ct, SALE PRICE: P144.95
Ziploc Quart Freezer Bags 54ct, SALE PRICE: P169.95
Onwards Paper Towel 8rolls, SALE PRICE: P274.95
Farmstyle Cat Food 20lbs, SALE PRICE: P719.95
Wesson Canola Oil 5qt, SALE PRICE: P599.95
Kirkland Vegetable Oil 5qt, SALE PRICE: P499.95
Libby Vienna Sausage 18x5oz, SALE PRICE: P419.95
Heinz Ketchup 44oz, SALE PRICE: P129.95
Member Selection Caesar Salad Dressing, SALE PRICE: P149.95
Prem Lite Luncheon Meat 340g, SALE PRICE: P84.95
Piknik Ketchup Fries 8oz, SALE PRICE: P99.95
US Strawberry Strudel, SALE PRICE: P129.95
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream, SALE PRICE: P329.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE
California Sunshine Homogenized Milk 64oz, SALE PRICE: P179.95

Happy Hoarding!

~~~ * ~~~

S&R's Members' Treat ends at 9PM today! Don't miss out! Visit an S&R store today! And do say "Hi" when you see me. Hehehe.


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
September 25 to 29, 2013
8AM to 9PM

Bonifacio Global City * Congressional * Aseana - Baclaran * Alabang * Cebu * Pampanga * Davao


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails