Thursday, September 5, 2013

Early Bird! Early Bird!

I bet you are waiting for news on Members' Treat! Well, let's just say I can't tell you unless the folks from S&R give me the go-ahead (I know, boo).

So for now, why not check out their Early Bird Sale! Get practically half of what's going on sale for Members' Treat - only without the lines and the hoarders (like me! LOL!).



I haven't had time to take photos. Was planning on checking out their Cebu store early this week, but didn't have time to do so. Anyway, I'll post that Members' Treat announcement when I get that green signal. Meanwhile, have you saved enough to hoard?!!

P.S. The BIG Sale a.k.a. Members' Treat is happening really, really soon!


| facebook.com/pages/SR-Membership-Official

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails