Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Confused.

I had a blog post prior to this one, but I lost it when I forgot to save it. Was blogging in traffic, and the app doesn't keep drafts on standby when the ipad/iphone dies. Oh well. I had blogged about life and how it is short. T'was a general post brought about by thoughts that came to me while stuck in traffic. I was headed to a wake, the dad of my middle school "kuya" had passed on. 

Looking back at the thoughts that crossed my already confused mind, I am more confused now than ever. I am blogging at Starbucks, while waiting for R, who went to get something for the kids. Yes, in the province for work and chanced upon the H. *insert deep breath here*

I don't even know what to make of this. I came here determined, heart closed. Or so I thought. But talking to J last night about upholding the covenant, regardless, has made my determination woozy. I am confused. 

So. What now, Lord? What now? 

I am sooooo confused.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you to have more strength... God answers prayers.. Be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please don't! God be with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails