Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lunch at 145° Fahrenheit.

We were asked to attend the 3G Meeting Monday morning, so I rushed to the office at 8am. Good thing A didn't have classes that day! Found ourselves stuck at the Penthouse Conference Room 'til way past lunchtime so we all decided to have lunch together. My cousin J suggested we head to Romulo's, but the place was closed because of power outage that day. We headed to Katre, but the whole area apparently didn't have electricity.

So we ended up at 145° Fahrenheit over at Il Terrazo. My brother and I have always wanted to try out their steaks but found their prices too steep for our wallets. Besides, their steaks were mostly for sharing. So lunch there with the cousins was a good thing.

For starters, we had liver pate with Crostini Chips. We also had their 145° Fahrenheit House Salad. Mmmm. The salad alone will make me come back to this place! Yes, it was that good! Then for the main dish, we all shared two of their signature 145° Fahrenheit Tomahawk Chops. Priced over P3,000 each, the huge, 46-oz US Angus steak was good for 4-5 people. Yes, perfect for our group of 9! It came with servings of Mushroom Pilaf and Mashed Potatoes. The steak was cooked to perfection at, you guessed it, 145° Fahrenheit.

I was supposed to bring my camera that day, but left it by the phone that morning. So sorry, no pics. Will take pics when my brother and I bring our mom there. :) We were also too hungry to take any phonecam pics of the food.

I haven't had casual lunch with the cousins for so long. So this was a pleasant break for all of us. Got to catch up with news and work. Yes, we discuss work even over lunch and reunions. LOL. But yea, lunch with them was a good thing.


145° Fahrenheit is at the Upper Ground Level of Il Terrazzo, 35 Tomas Morato corner Scout Madrinan, Quezon City. For reservations, call 703-2725.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails