Monday, February 1, 2010

Great Friends

Had a chance to meet up with two of my good girl friends over the weekend, one of which I haven't seen in years! I had a grand time having catch-up dinner at Abe over at Serendra. Then coffee at Starbucks, High Street.

Got home at 4am and couldn't sleep 'til 8am. I had caffeine in my veins. I didn't mind. It was worth it. My friend B flies back to London tomorrow. I am glad I was able to see her, even for a few hours. 'Til next time, B!

~~~

In other news, I heard that some of my schoolmates in the US have been talking about my life story over reunions. That means, each time a birthday, a holiday or a Pacquiao fight comes along, I am the choice topic at hand. Fancy that! It just irks me that some of them continue to be chummy with me, when they actually talk about me behind my back. And how malicious some are! Goodness! I need to prune my friendship tree! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails