Monday, October 26, 2009

Be My Prayer Partner!

Do you have a burden you want to share with me? A problem you need prayer for? Let me be your prayer partner! Together, let us storm the heavens with prayers. :) The Lord loves it when we pray, as it is time spent with Him. And He promises that "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16, KJV) What does that mean, exactly? The NIV translates it to this: "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." The NCV makes an even clearer translation, "When a believing person prays, great things happen." Let us believe in prayer and see great things happen in our lives!

Why do you need a prayer partner? The Lord says that "...if two or three people come together in my name, I am there with them." (Matthew 18:20, NCV) Isn't that a great promise? If our will is in line with His, I am sure He will hear from heaven!

Once a week, I will post a Prayer Post. You may post your prayer requests via the comment section. Let me pray for you as you in turn, pray for me.

My prayer request for the week is stated below. Kindly post your prayer request/s in the same format. I only request that with each prayer request, you post a blessing or an answered prayer you had received for the week before. That way, we have, as well, a blessing to praise God for when we pray. :)

PRAYER REQUEST: Please help me pray that we will find a new home soon. Our lease contract is due to end by February but we NEED to move soon because rent, utilities, dues, etc are steep here.

BLESSING: I closed a business deal! :) Plus, God gave me a new sideline.


What is your prayer request today?
Note: Your posts will be published unless you tell me otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Is it ok if I'll ask the same prayer like yours? We are in the same situation, you know. This place we are renting brings so much painful memories... and I hope and pray we could move on and start a new life again as family in another place of our own... Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails