Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nuninuninuninu...

I woke up to the sound of the wind blowing against the glass doors to our balcony. Scary sound. I woke up our nanny and with her, brought in our gigantic aluminum sampayan. The wind was so strong (and freezing!), I thought it would break the glass. I remember our neighbor's story on her glass door breaking during Typhoon Milenyo a few years ago. Scary thought.

The kids are sick. Both A and the baby have colds. So the baby is extra clingy and refuses to take milk from his bottle. Instead, he throws a fit until I give in to nursing him. Extra comfort to ease his discomfort. I don't mind. In a few years, he'll eventually forget about it. Right now, I will cherish each moment.

The hubby came over to give A a personalized name band he had purchased for her. Upon opening her surprise package, A exclaims "But I already have this!" Then she shows it to me. R retorts with "Sorry, I didn't know." And A answers with "That's because you aren't in my life. That's why you don't know." Ouch. Did she just hit the jackpot there with that statement?

1 comment:

  1. Cute pix K... love it =)
    Its an Ouch indeed but did it get through R? Hope so..

    Hugs to A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails