Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surprise!

Two days ago, my friend A received a private message from a brother she didn't know she had. Well, she knew her dad had kids with other women, and she knew she had a brother or sister somewhere out there... but still, the shock of having been contacted by a sibling you didn't know existed! This got us talking about the future and what it could possibly hold for me and my kids. Not that I will be surprised if it happens. But then, if it does happen, I wonder how I'll handle it?

I've actually been psyching myself up for the come-what-may and the what-could-be. Yea, getting ready for that knock on the door episode in my teleserye life.

Lord, if it does happen, please let me deal with it with a kind and forgiving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails